Sunday 6 January 2013

Let's Get Started


Well, as the name suggests, Let’s Get Started. And true, the best thing you can do is START NOW. You have probably been responsible for a couple of the following sayings “I’ll start on Monday”, I’ll start in January”, “I’ll get in shape for summer”, “I’m a bit tired today so I’ll just get some rest and get in to it tomorrow” or some derivative of that.

The truth is you can make all the excuses you like to avoid training, and I know because I have given them too, but the most important thing you can do is START. Do something. Any activity. Go for a walk, play some sport, take the stairs, whatever it is START TODAY.

Ok, so you are reading a blog (my blog, so thank you for that) which means you may not necessarily be in a position to get up and start right away so let’s make a deal. Only give yourself two options – start are your very next opportunity (and that means as little as 20 minutes for a walk or take the stairs next time) and be honest. Honest with yourself. You know when your next opportunity is, just don’t let it slip you by.


In the meantime, and over the next few blogs, I intend to let you know what I am about. If I am asking you to be honest with yourself and trust in me and my message then I need to be honest with you and give you as much of me as I can. I expect trust and in order for us to be successful as a team, I need you to understand who I am, where I come from and what I can deliver to you. These are early days, and while you are getting started I will prove to you that I deserve your trust and that your health and wellbeing is my number one priority.

Let’s start with who I am. In simple terms, I’m Gary – you’re online personal trainer. I am a qualified personal trainer and hold a Bachelor of Health Science, Diploma of Education, Certificate IV in Fitness and Personal Training and numerous qualifications in nutrition, physical training, health and wellbeing – and I want to open up my 15 years of knowledge and experience.

The internet is a wonderful medium. It gives me the opportunity to deliver to you all of my 15 years of knowledge and experience with individuals, teams and special operations groups. Those already at the top of their fitness game and looking for an edge, those who have let themselves go to the point of being ‘scared stiff’ of starting any form of activity and those who are recovering from serious injury have had the benefit of this experience and all at a premium. However the internet allows me to provide this to you for next to nothing at all.

I have done well out of what I do and if I am able to help anybody and everybody I can simply by jotting down a few gems of knowledge I have picked up along the way then I’m a happy guy. I guarantee that if you never want to pay for personal training or fitness information you will get a great grounding simply by stopping by every couple of days and signing up to my FREE monthly newsletter. Ask me a question, I will post you a response. You will get the truth, my honest opinion and a REAL answer from ME. I promise.

As I asked you to do at the beginning of this passage – Just Get Started – and I have done the same. A quick introduction, a quick breakdown of who I am and hopefully a platform for us to build on - together. I will be here for you. I will earn your trust and in return I expect your honesty. If we are going to succeed and help you become the best YOU you can be, then I need that from you. You bring the honesty and I will deliver you RESULTS.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for getting started.

Gary

Fitness Fahey’s
www.myfitnessphase.com

No comments:

Post a Comment